Hawke's Bay: Free Things to do
Published: 11/24/2011 by Ruth Buss
- Walk around our historic 'Art Deco' City
- Enjoy free wine tastings at many of the 80+ Wineries in 'The Bay'.
- Visit Te Mata Peak, the highest point in Hawke's bay and enjoy the spectacular, panoramic views.
- Vist Hawkes Bay's Farmers market on Sunday mornings, so much to taste and enjoy.
- Walk/cycle The Rotary Pathways and discover some hidden parts of Hawke's Bay
- Use the Free WiFi in Napier CBD
- Watch the 'catch' come in every day at Ahuriri.
- Walk at low tide to The Boulders at Waimarama.
- Visit a beach and enjoy the sea, sun and sand, plenty to choose from.
- Visit the place with the longest name in New Zealand, Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, also here in Hawkes Bay.
Yuri from Auckland - 26 November 2011 - 06:16 am
Hey, just completed 4 out of 10. Thanks Ruth! Will do others in my next visit of Hawke's Bay. Cheers